[GeoStL] Re: free-for-all email list.

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 07:33:32 -0600

     Re: [GeoStL] free-for-all email list.  Amen to that.  I
have a spare list that I  registered a year or so ago.  I
haven't activated it but am seriously  considering it for
those of us who would really like to keep the idle chatter
down in our mail boxes.  I'm also guilty of not always
staying on  topic but lately it's been getting to much for
me to deal with.  I hate to  leave this list but I've really
considered it lately.