[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: Laura Williams <pi.arent.square@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:23:19 -0500

As someone living in a small town, anything that has a Wal Mart is not THAT
small. You don't know small until you live half an hour from a grocery
store with true selection, folks.

And they may have places to eat, but there might not be as much selection
as you city folk are used to :) It'll still be a plethora for me, though.
We've got a Subway and two locally owned restaurants here in town and
that's it! Guess it's good there aren't any giant lakes nearby for hosting
MOGA, eh?