[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:47:18 -0500

+1 - Nicely said Mike!

Thanks!

Mike

Brawny Bear

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:17 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

Hey...when you have a small town, Walmart can make it 100 times better,
especially if you are traveling or the town is hosting a gazillion people.
Remember MOGA 2007-2010? The closest towns were Paris, Perry and Monroe
City...none of which had a whole lot. Sure, those towns had grocery stores,
but if you needed much of anything else, you had to go to Hannibal at best.

That, sir, is why Walmart = civilization. :)

  _____