[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey...when you have a small town, Walmart can make it 100 times better,
especially if you are traveling or the town is hosting a gazillion people.
Remember MOGA 2007-2010? The closest towns were Paris, Perry and Monroe
City...none of which had a whole lot. Sure, those towns had grocery stores, but
if you needed much of anything else, you had to go to Hannibal at best.

That, sir, is why Walmart = civilization. :)