[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:37:13 -0500

Ewww!

From: zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:22:27 -0700

Isn't there a combination birdhouse/outhouse we can use?

From: szcue@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:56:48 -0400

Wait a minute. There surely are restaurants in this town. Can someone with
personal knowledge speak up.  Didn't want to have to stop at a grocery for food
on this caching trip. But if we must, I'd like to know now.

Could someone list some restaurants that will be open during MOGA. Something
for breakfast and supper at least.

Thanks!
Susie/Quailman2