[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

When caching, you pee wherever you can...as long as no one is around, go for
it! ;)

From: szcue@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:56:48 -0400

Wait a minute. There surely are restaurants in this town. Can someone with
personal knowledge speak up.  Didn't want to have tostop at a grocery for food
on this caching trip. But if we must, I'd like to know now.

Could someone list some restaurants that will be open during MOGA. Something
for breakfast and supper at least.

Thanks!
Susie/Quailman2