[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: Susie Nelson <szcue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:56:48 -0400 (EDT)

Wait a minute. There surely are restaurants in this town. Can someone with
personal knowledge speak up.  Didn't want to have to stop at a grocery for food
on this caching trip. But if we must, I'd like to know now.

Could someone list some restaurants that will be open during MOGA. Something
for breakfast and supper at least.

Thanks!
Susie/Quailman2