[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:51:02 -0500

-
you call Wal mart a civilization, oh I forgot peopleofwalmart.com is the civilization of what i do not know.
On 3/12/2013 11:08 AM, Brad Tissi wrote:
We're planning a short overnight trip to Shelbyville, IL to get a feel for the area, knock out some of the mystery caches and try out see what the town is like on a normal weekend. But of course, we'd like to get the most out of it. So for those that have already planned quite a bit as well or perhaps even been there, what's your recommendations for both caches and local attractions?

Brad (Team Tismon)

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->