[GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:58:08 -0500

The two biggest eating areas around the lake are Shelbyville (South) with 12
different places to eat, and Sullivan (North) also with 12 different places to
eat.  That is more than we have had than at the last three MOGA's.  If that is
not enough, you can drive to Mattoon where they have over 40 places to eat.
Food is not going to be a problem, finding a place to pee, maybe.

John
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Trip to Shelbyville suggestions
From: szcue@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:56:48 -0400

Wait a minute. There surely are restaurants in this town. Can someone with
personal knowledge speak up.  Didn't want to have to stop at a grocery for food
on this caching trip. But if we must, I'd like to know now.

Could someone list some restaurants that will be open during MOGA. Something
for breakfast and supper at least.

Thanks!

Susie/Quailman2

  From: Tina Boyle <tina_boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>