[gameprogrammer] Re: Help with creating height map textures

  • From: "Ray Gomez-Bravo" <rgomezbravo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:36:44 -0800

>  ::twilight zone music::
                Voice Over (Rod Serling)

Mr. Alan Wolfe [Gameprogrammer] stranded in a dark pool of light,
Pecking at his keyboard, playing with his mouse, staring into the
Display that makes up his world.  Game programming -- searching for an
artist.

                (Camera Close up of bleary red eyes.)

                Voice Over (Rod Serling)

His is about to step into the . . .