[gameprogrammer] Re: Help with creating height map textures

  • From: "Alan Wolfe" <atrix2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:27:54 -0800

It's funny...

programmers cant find artists and artists cant find programmers :P

I think the problem might be that when a programmer or an artist is looking
for the other one, they already have an idea in mind they want to create
hehe.

maybe there's an artists' list somewhere talking about how great it would be
if they could find a decent programmer :P

::twilight zone music::