Re: [foxboro] FBM230 and DH+

  • From: cleddon@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:53:59 -0400

Without a doubt you cannot mix standard images on an FDSI.  There can only be
one....  You can have Modbus or you can have Allen Bradley but not both.
Unless you want to venture into the world of custom FDSI's, and the last time I
looked into that route (4 years ago) we were talking at least 25K for an alpha
and you still had to buy the license after development.  In addition there are
very strict memory constraints that would probably negate a "two-fer"
technically anyway.

But if you feel lucky I know a guy that knows a guy that could give it a run.

Chuck Leddon
Office Email X2CDLEDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 (404)506-6051 Office
(404)535-0147 Cell