Re: [foxboro] FBM230 and DH+

  • From: <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 07:43:54 -0500

What is your take on FDSI point licenses vs CP point licenses? I never
got a good explanation as to the difference. Does FDSIs only on a CP
qualify you to buy the FDSI licenses instead of the CP license?

The last I heard a ZCP270 was good for 4000 points maximum versus an
FCP270 was only good for 2000 points maximum. Anyone know if this is
still true?

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant