Re: [foxboro] FBM230 and DH+

  • From: <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:48:26 -0500

There was something back in the days of the Integrator 30 that allowed
it to directly connect to only 1 A-B PLC. It was serial also. Not sure
if that got carried over to the FBM230.

To chime in on Mr. Johnson's answer about using KF2 modems, we are using
them extensively with many Allen-Bradley connections and having no
problems.

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant