RE: Help!

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:39:56 -0400

Yes I had been receiving mail in the past. I had to 'unpublish' the server
for a minute and after I 're-published' it again I started receiving this
error. This was the same test message that I was using to test against my
ISP email addy. I hadn't written any Recipient policies. I'm looking into
that now.