RE: Help

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:05:09 -0700

Sorry, weekly rant time.

<RANT ON>

What, you people think the experts that take time out of their busy schedule
are here as your personal expert to call upon at will and they will drop
everything and figure everything out for you and tell you what to do step by
step and hold your hand while you go to the bathroom too?

Uh, I’ll stop there.

<RANT OFF>

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner