RE: Exchange 2000

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:39:27 -0400

Where does it say that people cannot ask simple questions? No level of
expertise is expected from anyone on this list, this list is for everyone,
everyone has the right to ask questions using this list as everyone has the
right to ignore posts if they wish.

The only person I have seen trying to sell something is me, and I do not
make any apologies for that, if I am running a training course somewhere
that people may be interested in then I will post that info here, and if
that offends you then I will stop making that kind of post.

It would not take weeks to answer Dustin's question, it would simply be a
matter of referring him to additional resources based on what he was looking
for.

I do read and contribute to the newsgroups, as they are also a great
"community", we are trying to build a community here as well and so far have
done a pretty good job (in my opinion), building communities involves
helping others, no matter how simple or vague we think their questions are,
not chastising them and turning them away from the community.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890