RE: Exchange 2000

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:10:25 -0400

It won't last, were all one big happy family and just need to vent every now
and then, I for one respect everyone on this list even though I have only
met a few of you in person.

I have to agree with you the cert.exam.mcse group is out of control and
Microsoft would be well advised to shut it down, but I think they are
worried that the members of the MCNGP team will just start posting in the
other groups, the Microsoft.public.exchange2000 groups are much better than
most of the other Microsoft public groups.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890