Exchange 2000

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <DELIAS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:05:23 -0400

Good morning/afternoon all:

We will be moving from Ex 5.5 to 2000 sometime within the next couple of
months.  I have seen where a few of you mention corrupted information
stores.  Some have said that it's happened more than once to them.  Is this
a common problem in 2000?  I've never experienced it in 5.5.

Thanks

Delores
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message.  Thank you.