RE: Exchange 2000

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:42:26 +1000

The moron who answered at least had the common courtesy to pick up a
manual & read some white papers & sought some peer support (if you call
Microsoft Training peer support) before even considering asking a
question on here.
Then I was at least able to formulate an intelligent question!
I also do not have a problem with Mark Fuggat advertising his training
courses on here. After all, part of the learning process with exchange
(other than this forum) is classroom training & installing from scratch.
Maybe if Dustin took one of these courses, he would not need to ask such
a question?
Also Mr Moffat, where do you get "flaming" from my post? I certainly did
not use any derogatory comments, perhaps a little dry humour?

Stephen Hartley
NetAbility
Brisbane, Australia