[elky] Re: OT: more of the little storm

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:03:27 -0600

               :)   Had the windows open all night and it's still 73* in the
house. Going to be another perfect weather day. Till Thursday.

  We have had more nice weather in the last couple months that there has
been since I have been here. Extremely rare to get more than say 2 days of
nice weather in a row but we got two months in a row. We are going to pay
for having a fall sometime this winter. Probably 3X the snow of last year
and really cold the whole time.

              Robert Adams