[elky] Re: OT: more of the little storm

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:11:53 EST

Great photo

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 11/21/2010 11:49:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
elcam84@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Looks like  the snow we got last year.

Course right now  it's perfect weather. It's 74* already and rising.
Forecast is 76 the next two  days but will be warmer than that. Going to be
nice
till thursday when the  highs go from 74-76 down to 50*.

And here  is a pic of the latest gopher mound... Edgar craps on Gophers.
Well Gmail  won't let me put a pic in here. Arghh I hate Gmail....

_http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/new%20house/023.jpg_
(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/new%20house/023.jpg)

Not sure what I have to do in Gmail to embed a picture and get  it to work.
Well I'm putting shorts on and heading back outside. The neighbors
complained since I was just in my underwear.

Robert Adams

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Chris Lindh <_chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Wow that is a LOT of snow.  Going  tobogganing?