[elky] Re: OT: more of the little storm

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:48:19 -0500 (EST)

Ray,

Love your pics ... but you can keep the snow, if you like....lol.

The sirens went off in Elgin and Schaumburg today.  Though, I think the closest
tornado that reportedly touched down was in Loves Park IL, near Rockford IL.

Now, if on the other hand, we are talking Oldsmobiles, then, I've seen a number
of those on the road this year...!  And, a friend of mine in PA recently bought
one:
http://picasaweb.google.com/knightfan26917/NorEasterTrekRoadTripWed08042010Sun08152010#5507322688723425618

However, I tend to gravitate toward the Buick Rivieras more.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |**
06/2011.RT=us66+NW USA**
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The curves around midnight aren't easy to see" ... Rosanne Cash ... 'Runaway
Train'