[elky] Re: OT: more of the little storm

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:54:18 -0600

Easy now .... I need that guy .... or at least an alternator for my
serpentine, then we can get the rope.

We had Tornado warnings today and some went to the basement of the store. I
watched as the wall cloud blew over, but nothing happened. Exciting though
for November.

Found out that little Lucy is terrified of thunder. That is a bummer. We
have some Meds for her now.

JC