[elky] Re: OT: more of the little storm

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:30:55 -0800

did the truck slide or was it moved?  You got quite a bit of snow there.
The rifle cracks I heard last nite were, indeed, tree branches:

Yeah, that's blue sky.  But it ain't gonna last very long.

Remember the dead tree that I was worried about yesterday?  It's still sorta vertical abut another 6" or foot (or more) and it won't last:

It looks like it's threatening my solarium, but that's the baby camera's foreshortening.

Stay tuned, the next wave is coming in at about 30 mph.