[elky] Re: OT: more of the little storm

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:29:47 -0800

even though I do not like cats, I absolutely love Edgar! I bury the dog stuff in the mole mounds and they don't seem to get re-dug so there is something there. Go Edgar!

Now, if you could train cats to do that, you could be a millionaire.

74* - nice. It's 30 here with heavy frost. Snow is later. Californians on Ice has already started, they were all getting their studded tires on yesterday.

Mary

                 Looks like the snow we got last year.

Course right now it's perfect weather. It's 74* already and rising. Forecast is 76 the next two days but will be warmer than that. Going to be nice till thursday when the highs go from 74-76 down to 50*.

And here is a pic of the latest gopher mound... Edgar craps on Gophers. Well Gmail won't let me put a pic in here. Arghh I hate Gmail....

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/new%20house/023.jpg

Not sure what I have to do in Gmail to embed a picture and get it to work. Well I'm putting shorts on and heading back outside. The neighbors complained since I was just in my underwear.

                      Robert Adams

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Wow that is a LOT of snow.  Going tobogganing?