[elky] Re: OT: more of the little storm

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:30:53 -0700

The truck was parked that way.  It came and went.  They and one other neighbor are the only ones who didn't shovel their walks.  My neighbors to the east (bless their hearts) shoveled mine.

The radar shows another wave about 30 miles to the west....and one about the same distance to the southwest.  We gonna get it either way, depending on the winds.  They've picked up again...around 10 mph.  Coupla hours and business could pick up again.

Here's a shot of the good neighbors loading the broken branch into their truck.

Stay tuned.  I may try to get a nap if the demons stay their RLS attacks for an hour or so.

On 11/21/2010 11:30 AM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
did the truck slide or was it moved?  You got quite a bit of snow there.
The rifle cracks I heard last nite were, indeed, tree branches:

Yeah, that's blue sky.  But it ain't gonna last very long.

Remember the dead tree that I was worried about yesterday?  It's still sorta vertical abut another 6" or foot (or more) and it won't last:

It looks like it's threatening my solarium, but that's the baby camera's foreshortening.

Stay tuned, the next wave is coming in at about 30 mph.