[softwarelist] Re: RTF Filter at the end of the Universe (RISC OS 32 bit)

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:18:33 +0000 (GMT)

In article <454f19a74e.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems to be an intermittent problem with O2. Here, mostly it
> works as it should, but once in a while (for instance this
> morning!) it does just what the OP and others have said.

I think it is often the first save after O2 is first fired up - it
often occurs when a link is double clicked in a mail or news article,
but O2 is not on the iconbar at the time and hasn't been run since
the last boot. Once O2 has been running and has been used for
browsing etc, then I do not think this problem then occurs.

That's how it seems to be on my Iyonix anyway.

Chris...

--
Chris Johnson