[softwarelist] Re: RTF Filter at the end of the Universe (RISC OS 32 bit)

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:40:41 +0000

David Pilling wrote:
In message <45AA882F.1000007@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> writes
The only icon I can get is a black "?" on a white "sheet of paper". That's not the RTF icon as I recall it. Where do the icon sprites live?

If you have David Breakwell's MakeRTF (filter that allows RTF to be saved out from Ovation Pro) then that has an icon for RTF.

You could put an icon in the !Sprites file inside !TransRTF. Although this does create the potential problem of different applications redefining the icon.

Thanks for that suggestion. I may have MakeRTF somewhere, but Mark Fraser's suggestion provides a good alternative solution.
--
C.B.