[softwarelist] RTF Filter at the end of the Universe (RISC OS 32 bit)

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 06:18:48 +0000 (GMT)

In article <zICwk4KYRqrFFwwL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> In message <a54ea8a64e.dmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Denys Wells
> <denyswells@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >Many RTF files I get are tables: when they are dropped on the OPro
> >icon the text is rendered OK, but with no cell or line separators. The
> >RTF file uses " \cell " [without the "] as the separator. Can

> I've uploaded a new version of TransRTF to:

> http://www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/filelib/files/transrtf32.zip

> This supports the RTF cell and row commands by mapping them to tab and
> new line - crude but better than nothing.

> It also fixes the problem Dave Symes found with RTF from MakeRTF. That
> problem was caused by MakeRTF naming a style "BodyText".

It works... Excellent.
Thanks for that David, appreciated.

However, I'm still encountering the displaced page number.
In my original document at the bottom of the page, in the RTF at the top
of the page.
Any thoughts on that one?

It's worth pointing out that an RTF out of Imp Publisher (Original doc
contained a page number) has no page no when dropped into OvPro, or even
back into Publisher, so obviously when creating the RTF Publisher stripped
the page no.

Cheers
Dave S