[softwarelist] Re: OvPro and RO 6.06

  • From: John Tytgat <John.Tytgat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:29:38 +0100

In message <2dc206724f.steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> So, as I originally said, John, I'd like to see a full functional
> description of what the Clipboard Holder does, how it does it, and why it
> does it that way -- if only to be able to accept that there is a good
> reason for breaking things like this.  Your links (and Google), don't
> help.

I'm sorry if you feel like that.  I didn't know what you've already knew
or did so far (you didn't give any specifics) so don't feel touchy if I
suggested something very obvious to you.  It could have at least helped
others.  Martin gave indeed a better reference than I did.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, except perhaps for not giving you the perfect
answer, in order to get such a personal targeted and hostile reply.

John.
John.Tytgat@xxxxxxxx                             ARM powered, RISC OS driven