[softwarelist] Re: OvPro and RO 6.06

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 21:39:33 +0000

In message <4f71a5b18adfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

This applies whatever order it's done in, as the last thing copied to the
clipboard is the only thing pasted.

Has anyone else on 6.06 noticed this?

I presume you also have global clipboard support ticked in OP choices? In other words if you turn it off, do things work?

I wonder if 6.06 has some sort of clip board application built in. The last changes to OP for RISC OS were concerned with supporting some small clipboard applications - these used the clipboard protocol in innovative ways, in addition I spotted some bugs in OP's clipboard support.