[softwarelist] Re: Ov Pro Insert Page

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 15:58:27 +0100

In article <536B6C81.9050501@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
[Snippy]
> Going back to Dave's comments, "Control P and Enter don't work", how can
> you just accept that. There is a menu Misc->Insert which will let you
> insert a new page.

[Snippy]

Menu-Misc-Insert also doesn't insert a page.

All it does is insert a new line and push the existing text out of sync
with the graphic frame.
If I continue to add some new text, it just pushes the original text down
and away from the graphic.

That's also what Ctrl-P does... If I wanted that effect I could just press
Return a few times.

With regard to Ctrl-Enter. this does nothing at all, not a flicker of
anything.

Dave

PS: Not that it matters now as I've sorted out a method that gets me
there...

--

Dave Triffid