[softwarelist] Re: Ov Pro Insert Page

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 19:24:26 +0100

In article <5e7bad0454.Peter@p_dowson.internode.on.net>,
   Peter Dowson <p_dowson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <5404a22fc0dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > In article <536B6C81.9050501@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling
> > <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: [Snippy]
> >> Going back to Dave's comments, "Control P and Enter don't work", how
> >> can you just accept that. There is a menu Misc->Insert which will let
> >> you insert a new page.

> > [Snippy]

> > Menu-Misc-Insert also doesn't insert a page.

> Works fine here Iyonix 5.18 Ovation Pro 2.77u.

Later when I've finished some other work (Yes I know I'm retired, but
there just arn't enough hours...) I'm going to start a test document from
scratch, and try out some of these things that won't work on my big old
document.

I'm also going to 'speriment with embedded graphics, as the last time I
tried that out I was not happy with the lack of finesse using it... and
the difficulty of getting the sodding things to embed in the first place.

I will return when I've had a go... No doubt I will have some questions.
;-)

Dave

--

Dave Triffid