[softwarelist] Re: Ov Pro Insert Page

  • From: Jeremy Nicoll - zf freelists <jn.fr.lsts.74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 19:26:59 +0100

Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Problem, problems, nuffink but problems...
>
> I have an OvPro document that has a number of chapters, I have some
> additional data that needs to be inserted into chapter 16 between pages 6
> and 7 of that chapter.
>
>Menu - Page - Insert page.
>In the dialogue I set 1 page and After Page 16.6
>Click [OK]
>
>I do not get a new blank page into which I can insert the new data.

Isn't the traditional answer that: you DO get the new page, but then OP
flows everything in the document that follows that new page backwards by a
page, and the effect is that the gap you inserted isn't there any longer?

There was a long thread in July 2010 about this, when you asked precisely
the same question at the start...

--
Jeremy C B Nicoll - my opinions are my own