[softwarelist] Re: OPW - Enhanced justification

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 18:18:14 +0000

In message <oquQDlCJ7KBJFwQe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Yes. I could see that alignment was not perfect. The question is if this is another bug or if it is what one expects given the full stops are next to different preceding characters.

I've now got the latest example and I'd say it was a bug in enhanced justification, turn that off (on the last line, the one which is out of alignment) and the full stops then line up.