[softwarelist] Re: OPW - Enhanced justification

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:54:17 +0000

In message <49049086.1000107@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> writes

Thanks. I see a definite improvement to the example I sent you, tho' there is still a slight variation in the positions of line endings with respect to the right margin.

Yes. I could see that alignment was not perfect. The question is if this is another bug or if it is what one expects given the full stops are next to different preceding characters.

--
David Pilling
email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx