[softwarelist] Re: OPW - Enhanced justification

  • From: John Tytgat <John.Tytgat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:42:06 +0200

In message <$VTlcGBtU1FJFwgg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Emulation has a tendency to preserve the status quo - you can carry on
> using old versions of software and unlike Iyonix there is no need to
> improve the internal workings of RISC OS.

This risks to be become off topic but all the bug fixing and functionality
enhancements done in Select/Adjust and RISC OS 6 doesn't seem to confirm
this tendency.  Moreover, I'm not aware of any RISC OS 5 development during
the last years and it remains still to be seen if ROOL can make a difference
to this.

John.
John.Tytgat@xxxxxxxx                             ARM powered, RISC OS driven