[cryptome] Re: cryptome compromised?

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/24238-leaving-the-uss-liberty-crew-behind

On Monday, June 9, 2014 3:50 PM, Brian Hecht <brian.hecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What is said when one is over the target? ... we get the most flak ...

John's kickstarter page still up
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1874173687/cryptome-global-archives
Only raised $10k so far ... think I might be cracking open a new credit card in
support.

Wonky day and timing ... possible false flag and attorney general taking a
stand against "us"? A new push against "thought crime"?

" ...  The Justice Department is resurrecting a program designed to thwart
domestic threats to the United States, and Attorney General Eric Holder

says those threats include individuals the government deems
anti-government or racially prejudiced."

Brian