[cryptome] Re: cryptome compromised?

  • From: "A A" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ynn005@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:00:21 -0700 (PDT)

I figure the domain/archive was closed intentionally and replaced with a temp
site at cryptomeorg.siteprotect.net as a reminder of the value of the site
during the kickstarter campaign? Perhaps site would then re-open at end of
campaign with improved design?

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 1:55 PM, Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

great hope the mystery can be solved, I will ping the site regularly to see if
that wonderfully annoying error message decides to disssapear  in farour of a
perusable site..

On 10/06/2014 15:39, Douglas Rankine wrote:

Hi Shaun,
>John has responded  on the list and said that the website is
        down. He is probably busy finding out the problem and getting
        it  and running again.
>ATB
>Dougie.
>On Jun 10, 2014 2:32 PM, Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

just a thought on that but i could be way off the mark, I wonder if there is a
link between the 403 error and the ks campaign.

On 10/06/2014 14:26, Brian Hecht wrote:

8:30 CST Texas time ...

>cryptome.org still showing the 403 ...
>

>sort of a sinking feeling in my stomach
>

>Brian

We have nothing to hide, but something to protect:
LIBERTY, PRIVACY & FREEDOM
- and the people, whose human rights these are.

--
PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION

--
PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION