[cryptome] Re: cryptome compromised?

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 00:02:45 -0700

bitmessage is cool but its too new still. Ya it does have flaws. We seen a
few vulns already, some quite serious, but it is innovative and thats good.
Namecoin is innovative as well.

You are absolutely correct that there are central points of some blockchain
technologies. Bitmessage isnt exactly what I am refering too tho.

Keyhotee is part of a decentralized exchange for bitcoin, litecoin, and all
other altcoins as well as new technologies that are refered to as
bit-assets.

The same company has created a framework that will allow devs to
create decentralized autonomus companies. One of the autonomus companies is
creating something very similar to namecoin, using the .p2p tld. They are
calling it bitDNS.

Bitshares, created by invictus is going to bring some new
interesting technology to everyone.

Invictus is a traditional company and they are centralized. This isnt
stopping them from changing the crypto currency industry and creating a
whole new crypto asset indusrtry

bitshares does not use traditional Proof of work. It uses delegated proof
of stake.