[cryptome] Re: Microsoft and the NSA

  • From: nativebuddha <nativebuddha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:02:32 -0400

Dear John,

I downloaded the aforementioned app of national security DIY, but found it
to have several bugs:

1. Every time I opened it, it closed shortly thereafter;
2. The few times I was able to run it (for about 5 minutes a turn), it
provided information that was quickly contradicted by more information;
3. It has this weird screensaver that comes up sporadically (I think it's
Clapper);
4. I can't get that damn Microsoft logo to disappear from the lower right
hand corner.

Anyway, it's not worth the ten bucks I spent on it.

-Robert

ps Does it only come in the America version? Will there be other versions
in the future, possibly Iceland or Botswana?