[cryptome] Re: Interference with Equipment: Code of Practice

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:44:07 +0000

Hi Shaun,
What side of the bed did you get out of this morning...:-) .

The pantomime season is over...it is election time in the UK now....Are you not looking forward to Alex Salmond of the SNP being deputy leader to Wallace & Grommit of the Labour Party, or Nigel Farange of UKIP as deputy to Theresa May of the Conservative party, shining her shoes for her before she appears in Parliament to get us out of the EU? And think of all that money we will save...no nuclear weapons in Scotland, no more fees to the European Union. What a luverly prospect...
Pity about them Russians and the Ukraine...

Interesting too, that the story of the two foxbats and the Russian Bear circling the UK is raising its ugly head again. The Russians (Soviets) have been testing our defences ever since I can remember, certainly the 1960's. Every Thursday at 2 p.m. they used to roar past the UK, close enough for the RAF to go on alert and send up a few planes, and close enough to test and monitor our air defences, radar and so on. In fact, I believe that we do the same to them...though we never hear about it. All has gone quiet since the U2 incident. One never knows what one's own military is getting up to these days, it's all highly classified. I see that some of our senior diplomats have become active, suggesting that the British Bulldog is lying belly up in front of the Russian Bear and that they are going to invade Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania...and we won't be able to do anything about it. They should take up game theory, there is plenty of it on these new computer game consoles...keep em out of mischief...:-) . And would be far cheaper and safer for the rest of us.

Complaints about weaknesses in NATO too. Wasn't it supposed to be disbanded after the Warsaw Pact fell apart? And who was it that started up the trouble in the Ukraine anyway...The "West" has been empire building and trying to disengage all those countries around Russia and make them "satellites" of the West for years. Offering their people a better and more democratic and profitable way of life, through the BBC World Service and the equivelant US foreign propoganda media..(As long as they don't act on the belief of course...don't want too many immigrants coming in...:-) ). Trouble is that it is costing us so much for the Americans to police the situation, Russia has a lot of gas and oil which Europe needs and which is now subject to boycott...and London needs the Russian Oligarchs to buy the big houses.

Maybe the US wants us to buy their fracking oil, develop new markets for it, at higher prices. And a lot of countries in Europe depend on trade with the Russians too, whilst America doesn't. If the Russians turn to China, as they are doing, for trade...it could work out disastrous for Europe, but very good, economically for the USA.

That's the narrative of the next pantomime...:-) , And don't forget, that the US is so desperate to get rid of the Syrian leadership, that is going to fund and educate a new lot of moderate Al Quaedians to help depose the regime...and then bomb America...They never learn. We need more democracy in the region, and get rid of all those dictatorships and keep the nice guys, like the Saudis, Turks, Jordanians and other countries of such ilk...They aren't being anti-Islam of course, just anti-terrorist.

Still, with a bit of luck, the Iranians might not get the nuclear weapons they are trying to develop...but maybe we are out of luck these days.

On 20/02/15 01:03, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
wouldn't matter one jot whether or not she gave royal assent its all a pantomime anyway
On 19/02/2015 23:15, Ryan Carboni wrote:
okay, time for the common people of the UK to form a mob, and force the Queen to sign the next Magna Carta, thus creating an actual written constitution.

Actually I really wish the Queen would refuse royal assent one of these days...

--
*_PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION _* https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda