[cryptome] Re: Interference with Equipment: Code of Practice

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:22:33 +0000

Doug, with this shower of wotsits there's only two things that gives you
rights

1) the ability to lie and squirm like a politician.
2) loads and loads and LOADS of wanga  so you can bribe everyone to keep
their mouths shut and buy yourself out of countless prosecution attempts.

ATB

Shaun,

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda