[cryptome] Interference with Equipment: Code of Practice

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:27:10 +0000

see url: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/401863/Draft_Equipment_Interference_Code_of_Practice.pdf

or tiny url: *http://tinyurl.com/m33mlkr*

New Draft Code of Practice...up for discussion...

UK government doesn't just have the legal right to monitor or surveil internet, digital, computer equipment etc, it is allowed to interfere with it as well, within the appropriate law of course, the law of proportionality or with a warrant...Acting within this law, if the security bodies fucks up your equipment, they ain't liable under criminal or civil legislation or the common law...Not bad eh! Absolute government rights for them, relative rights for you...

"It was GCHQ, or SIS, or The Security Service wot fucked up my computer...I think...., now it is slow, it crashes and takes me to websites where I don't want to go..."

"Get on yer bike... Nuffink to do wif us, and even if it was, you ain't got no rights of redress or compensation".