[cryptome] Re: Interference with Equipment: Code of Practice

  • From: Peter Presland <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:37:48 +0000

Bravo again there Dougie.

Not often I read genuinely perceptive stuff about the insane sham of UK
politics and western geo-politics, whilst at the same time having lots
of good hearty chuckles. That's quite a feat considering what the world
is facing right now too, so keep em coming.

One little point. I think you'll find that there is solid evidence that
Iran is not intent on acquiring a nuclear weapon - intent being the
operative word. I do however accept that what they are holding out for
would make fairly rapid development of such a weapon technically
possible - technically being the operative word.

But then crazy Israel has had its own nuclear arsenal these past 30 odd
years or so, has it not. Is Iran REALLY that crazy?

Have a look at this for scary laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak43aCg5Cjo

PeterP