[creation] Re: Precipitation

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:37:46 +1000

so we had a constant worldwide rainforest.... which oozes water rather than
rain... ? I see a documentary about Mt Kill the man Jarrow , where Tourists etc
destroyed the forests, which indirectly stopped the water from flowing
constantly in the rivers.. The rainforests sort of circulated the water and
stopped it all flowing away in one big rush.  Philip.