[creation] Re: Precipitation

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:48:40 -0000

When God created the world and the garden, it was watered by the dew. So
since He created the sea as well, I would imagine that there would be,
supernaturally, no evaporation and thus no rain or there was evaporation but
supernaturally no rain. Before the fall there were many things that didn't
happen in the perfect garden but did happen after the fall. It would seem
that after the fall God withdrew the supernatural and replaced it with the
'natural'.

Jack