[creation] Re: Precipitation

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:02:31 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks, Philip. I think yours is the right solution to this. The air was simply
pure before all the tectonic upheaval of the early Flood. Yes, nice one.

Neville.

Philip Stott <pstott@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As far as precipitation pre-flood goes:- the presence of water vapour alone
will not cause droplets, hence clouds. Condensation nuclei are needed (dew
uses plants etc. to condense on). I believe the overwhelming disaster of the
flood caused condensation nuclei to be thrown into the atmosphere for the
first time. Volcanic activity, deserts, local convection driven winds etc.
now produce a constant supply in the atmosphere.

Blessings

Philip Stott