[creation] Re: Precipitation

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:07:49 -0800 (PST)

As Dodwell's curve is extrapolated from the most recent data i.e. 1850 and then
further back 1700?s 1600?s 13?00 ect he is essentially working backwards. In
this case, I guess really 1850 would be his "start" point. Therefore his
extrapolated curve is still valid and useful for 1. Demonstrating astronomical
and architectural reconciliation between observations and calculation. 2.
Logarithmic sin of a table top not free floating gyroscopic motion. The
Universe is attached to the earth not the other way around. This curve in my
opinion, Is one of the strongest proofs as so far as you can prove anything
that the heavens not the earth revolve around a fixed point in this case the
earth. This can be deduced via the following logic. The Star trails are due to
either the spin of the earth or the spin of the universe. In a-centric
cosmology all spinning bodies behaves as free floating gyroscopes, because
although a body may orbit another it is still free floating. The curve shows tre
 pidation
 of a table top gyroscope. No such movement can exist in a-centric cosmology
for earth. Therefore we are only left with one other possibility. The universe
is spinning around & attached to a fixed earth. At some point the universe?s
spin was disturb, the curve clearly demonstrates that it behaved as a table top
gyroscope therefore it must be the universe not the earth?s motion. Only a
Geo-static model could demonstrate this. Personally I don?t think it an
accident that we have ~3.5 thousand years all over the world observations, made
by professionals. Clearly, in my opinion , God is showing us something. The
only alternative to this is to ignore the evidence, which is what most have
done.

Allen

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:In Ch1 Part 2 of Dodwell?s work
he shows the Ecliptic having disturbed from its original position and back to
it start potion . He admits he is assuming the start point. Dodwel states that
the recovery is "partial" recovery to ~1850 and states what he thinks is the
"probable" starting point because it is not known if the original & final
ecliptics were any different. However if the recovery of a table top gyroscope
is completed its recovery. That is to say no longer trying to recover then is
probable that it has recovered to tits original position. Ironically these
observations demonstrate that the movement would have to be attributed to the
Heavens and not the earth, because a table top gyroscopic motion is impossible
in a-centric cosmology. It does however makes perfect sense & only in
Geocentric / Static cosmology

Allen

Philip Stott
wrote:
Hi Neville,

I don't see how Dodwell's work gives the same ecliptic before and after. I
do see how his curve can converge onto Newcome's curve, but that is not the
same thing.

The earth is "hanging on nothing". As far as I can make out it is at the
centre of the firmament, space, the aether - which has a fundamental 24 hour
rotation period (day defined before the sun makes it observable to a limited
range of senses). It could be reaction with the firmament which keeps the
earth stable. The ecliptic seems to depend on some kind of rocking of the
earth relative to the firmament. This is changing and has changed in the
past. It appears to have changed from very little to twenty odd degrees in
two thousand and some years. To know whether it is the entire firmament
which is rocking or the earth rocking in the firmament (or a combination) we
could only know if the Scriptures told us. I see the scriptures clearly deny
a daily rotation and a circuit around anything. Most things "hanging" are
subject to small oscillations on occasions, so I am not sure that we can
rule out minor oscillations for the earth.

As for the fact that plants are designed for seasons. How much of that could
be due to adaptation? Plants, even more than animals, have astounding
ability to adapt to changed conditions. The range of possible variation
designed into plants and animals in the beginning was probably greater than
remains today, mutations having almost certainly damaged many possibilities.
This astounding versatility in the living world allowed the theory of
evolution to confuse many intelligent observers.

Blessings

Philip